How to Loop Soundcloud Songs
Looping a song on Soundcloud means to play it in perpetuity.
When you adore a song too much, you may want to listen to it multiple times. Or you may discover that a particular Soundcloud song boosts your productivity. In this situation, you should continue listening until the task is complete.
Here’s how to loop Soundcloud tracks using a desktop browser or a mobile device:
How to Loop Songs on Soundcloud
To loop any song on Soundcloud, follow these steps:
- Open the track in any browser (No need to sign in to Soundcloud)
- Locate the player controls at the very bottom of your browser screen
- Click “Repeat” icon that looks like an arrow to activate it (It will turn orange)
This track will keep playing until you click the “Repeat” button again.
After looping a track on Soundcloud, you can continue to browse the site as the song continues to play until the looping symbol is deactivated.
Soundcloud Loop: Mobile App
To loop a Soundcloud song on a mobile app, follow these steps:
- Login to your Soundcloud account using the mobile app
- Tap player controls at the bottom of your phone screen
- Tap the arrow icon to activate the loop
The looping feature on the iPhone and Android operate identically.
Note: There is no looping option on the mobile version of Soundcloud.com; therefore, you must use the official mobile app. Unless you wish to continue listening to your favorite music in an offline manner, the Soundcloud iPhone / Android application is free. In this scenario, you can purchase the $6 premium app version.
When to Use Soundcloud Loop?
There are numerous reasons why you might desire to listen to the same song over. I would use the music looper because:
- Some tracks make me extremely productive or creative. Once I find myself feeling pumped, I activate the “repeat” button to keep the song playing in the background to stay productive.
- When I exercise, I use certain tracks for specific workouts. These songs seems to match my tempo best. So I’ll keep the tracks playing until I am done with the workout
- If I happen to discover a new track which I really like, I’ll replay it to thoroughly enjoy the sound effects
- I have certain tracks that make me feel relaxed. When I am stressed, I’ll loop one of those songs to free my mind of unwanted thoughts.
And what are your reasons to loop songs or videos?
Soundcloud contains a vast library of free music. Independent musicians and celebrities alike use Soundcloud to gain online exposure for their music. You can browse audio content by style and genre (Piano, Pop, Techno, Audiobooks, etc). (Sleep, Workout, Relax, etc.).
Soundcloud is an excellent resource for discovering royalty-free audio files to listen to, as well as podcasts and free audio effects. If you are a content creator, you can monetize your music on Soundcloud. SoundCloud is handy whether you are an amateur musician or a video developer seeking royalty-free audio.
As a listener, you may create Soundcloud playlists to easily access your favorite songs and to share them with your friends. Additionally, you can follow your favorite artists to be notified of their new releases.
Soundcloud is a terrific tool for discovering music content: You may browse their highlighted playlists and albums to locate new music styles that are currently popular.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)