Flickr is primarily used to host images by photo researchers and bloggers. Accessing Flickr.com has numerous advantages and benefits. Meanwhile, Photos and Videos can be accessed from the Flickr portal without creating an account.
Furthermore, Flickr offers two types of accounts: free and pro. Whereas the free account has up to 1 TB of storage and is limited to 1000 photos or videos.
Meanwhile, the Pro features have “Unlimited” Storage and provide many benefits to users. Flickr, on the other hand, allows users to add comments and notes to photos that have been uploaded to the site.
Users who do not have a Flickr membership will not be able to take advantage of all of this functionality. However, in order to upload content to the platform, users should create an account.
Flickr Account Benefits
Nonetheless, Flickr has made it simple for photographers to upload using its two different plans, Free and Pro.
As previously stated, each of the plans has basic features that are intended for both amateur and professional users.
Furthermore, here are the basic Flickr features that users can use when creating an account.
- Account: This will give users more understating about Flickr plans before signing up
- Organization: This will let you know the basic of the account.
- Access Control: This are Private and public images storage.
- Interaction and compatibility: this are core functionality of the site and also features.
Flickr Account Sign Up
Signing up for a Flickr account grants you the ability to create your own Profile page. Which will include all of your uploaded photos and videos. You can follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the URL www.flickr.com on your default lunch web browser.
- Locate the Sign-Up icon at the right top corner of the page and click on it.
- You will be directed to the Sign-Up page, where users will need to impute their ID information asked and Password.
- Once you have been able to impute your right details, click on the Sign-Up button.