Facebook is a gold mine of recollections of you and your companions, so you might need to download Facebook photographs and recordings to your PC or telephone.
We’ll show you the authority techniques as well as outsider Facebook photograph downloader applications, permitting you to download your photographs, your companions’ photographs, and recordings.
How to Download Facebook Photos
If you have any desire to save a solitary photograph on Facebook, don’t waste time with outsider applications or sites. Facebook itself offers a simple downloader device.
- On desktop: Open the photo, click on Menu (the three-dot icon) > Download.
- On mobile: Open the photo in the Facebook app, tap Menu (the three-dot icon) > Save to Phone (Android) or Save Photo (iOS).
You can use this method to download Facebook photos. It’s as simple as that.
However, to download your friends’ Facebook photos, their Facebook photo privacy settings should allow for it.
How to Download Facebook Albums
Facebook has a simple method for downloading a Facebook album from your own profile. Again, no third-party downloader apps are required for this. However, because the mobile apps do not allow you to download albums, you will need to use Facebook on the web.
To download your Facebook album, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your profile by clicking your own name.
- Go to Photos > Albums.
- Open the album that you want to download.
- In the top-right corner, click the three-dot icon and select Download Album.
- Next, select Continue.
Facebook will begin the process of creating a zipped folder. This may take some time depending on the size of the album. When it’s finished, you’ll receive an email informing you that the album is ready for download. Click the notification, enter your Facebook password, and then press the Continue button. Your album will begin downloading immediately.
The album is downloaded as a ZIP file. To view the images, you’ll need to extract it.
How to Download All of Your Facebook Photos
There is also a simple way to download all photos you have ever uploaded to Facebook. You’ll even find them in the appropriate subfolders, which are organized by album. However, the file names can be a little strange.
Here’s how to use Facebook’s built-in photo downloader:
- Head to Facebook settings on your desktop browser or use the link Facebook.com/Settings.
- Click Your Facebook information in the sidebar.
- Select Download your information.
- Click Deselect all, then select only the Posts box.
- Choose the quality of the image files under Select file options. We recommend changing Medium to High if you want full-resolution copies. The setting you choose will determine the size of the file. If you have a lot of pictures, this will increase the file size and the time taken by Facebook to get it ready.
- Next, select the date range. Select All time to include all your photos.
- Scroll down and click Request a download.
Depending on how many photos and videos you have on Facebook, Facebook will take some time to prepare the ZIP file. When it’s finished, you’ll receive a notification to download it from Available Files.
Unzip the file to see all of your posts and images, with albums as subfolders.
The Best Facebook Photo Downloader App
The name is a significant piece, yet VNHero Studio’s Download Videos and Photos: Facebook and Instagram is one of the most incredible Facebook picture downloader applications out there. It’s free, it’s really simple to utilize, and it works for recordings as well.
With this application, you can download your own Facebook photographs and collections, and your companions’ Facebook photograph collections as well. You can likewise look for clients or Pages, and download photographs and recordings from that point.
The application menu has speedy connections for Pages you have enjoyed, saved recordings and pictures, and bookmarks.
Tap Your Photos for your own photos, From Friends to peruse for somebody in your companions’ rundown, or Top Videos to peruse suggested recordings on Facebook Watch.
The pursuit box at the top assists you with tracking down a client or a Page. Then, at that point, peruse to the collection you need. Here, you can download all photographs in the collection or select a couple to save. The technique likewise works for recordings.
At long last, you can likewise duplicate a connection from a Facebook video or photograph and download it straightforwardly inside the application. You can do this by just tapping the connection symbol in the upper left and sticking the connection in the application. The main admonition is, the application is just accessible on Android.
Download: VNHero Studio’s Download Videos and Photos: Facebook and Instagram for Android (Free, In-application buys accessible)