Are you here because you are looking for a guide on How to Get Back a Missing Facebook Marketplace Tab? This article is all about Facebook Marketplace Tab and how to get it to appear on your Facebook profile homepage. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook account is what you will need to access the facebook marketplace. Thus, before you can get started with marketplace on facebook, you will need to first off, create a facebook account.
Note that if you have a facebook account already, you don’t need to create another one. Here are the steps you will need to easily create a facebook account.
- Go to the facebook homepage via facebook.com
- Next, locate and click Create New Account
- Now, fill the account registration form and click signup
- Copy and enter the confirmation code
- Click submit and you are done
Those are the steps you will need to create a facebook account. It is as simple and easy as that.
Facebook Marketplace Tab
Facebook Marketplace Tab offers you and the rest of the facebook user easy access to local listings and connects you to buyers and sellers on the Facebook Marketplace platform.
How Do I Restore Facebook Marketplace Tab On Your Device
If your Marketplace tab was removed or you were banned or blocked from accessing the marketing platform, all you need to do is submit the Facebook Marketplace appeal form and the support team will on hand to reply within 24 hours.
Peradventure you did not violate the buy and sell feature policies, once you submit the appeal form, the Marketplace tab will appear on your mobile app again.
- You will need to navigate to the appeal form page and fill out the required fields, which are your name, and the detailed issue.
- To continue, once you complete your form, tap the ‘Submit’ button. A notification message will appear to notify you that the form was submitted successfully and you will get a notification within 1-2 business days. You can always check the status of the request via your support inbox at facebook.com/support.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Tab on Your Home Screen
- Go to the home screen page that you want to stick the app tab or launcher.
- Next, press on the apps tab to bring up the apps drawer.
- You will need to long-press the app tab you want to add to the home screen.
- Afterward, drag the app to the home screen page, and lift your finger to place the app.
How to Get Back a Missing Facebook Marketplace Tab
- Navigate to Settings/General/Restrictions and turn on Restrictions.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your Restrictions Passcode.
- Now, on the Restrictions page, scroll down to Privacy, turn on Location Services, and ensure you allow changes for everything. For Facebook, allow it to access location while using the app.
- Go back to Settings, and scroll down to Facebook and ensure you check ‘Allow
- To continue, Facebook’ to access location while using the app one more time.
- Lastly, log out of Facebook and log back in and the Facebook Marketplace Icon will appear.
With just a single tap on the Facebook Marketplace Tab, you can make sales right from your device at your home and connect within your locality to know what’s trending in your local Marketplace.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Tab – How to Restore Facebook Marketplace Tab On Your Device. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!