In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Sell on the Facebook Marketplace. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Using FB Market As a Business Platform.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App? consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do? here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace App | Using FB Market As Business Platform – Sell on the Facebook Marketplace.
The arrival and launching of this marketplace on Facebook are one feature that now gives so many users the chance to buy, sell and engage in a business transaction with so many other people. As we all know, Facebook is a platform through which people from far and near get connected and interact with each other.
And one way through which people connect is the buying and selling of products with one another. Facebook has recently added the marketplace feature, which is one that has exploded on the platform.
This marketplace is a convenient and easy location where you can buy and sell items around you and far away. People who want to buy are allowed to preview items on sale and search for any item of their choice.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is a digital marketplace where several different users from around and far away can come together to trade, buy and sell items.
However, after the marketplace serves as a place where sellers showcase the items and prices, and buyer preview these items and engage in discussion with the seller, but every other transaction is therefore continued outside the app.
This marketplace lets you to;
1. Look for items to buy.
2. Discover items on sale by location or class.
3. Create images and listings of items you have for sale.
4. Set custom prices and items for your products.
5. Send messages to buyer or sellers in order to proceed with transactions.
6. Have a view of the previous transaction that has taken place.
The Facebook app does not actually take responsibility for managing the transactions for items, users and customers are the ones to work that out by themselves.
Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App?
The Facebook Marketplace App is now available and open to iPhone and Android users of about 18 years and above.
Anyone who has engaged in this before is definitely able to testify that this marketplace is free to sell, buy, and trade products.
However, the marketplace for desktop and PCs is not yet, but it is pinned on the ground to an uncertain time though.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily use Facebook marketplace for your business’s advancement.
1. Browse the Marketplace
2. Open your Facebook on your phone.
3. At the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
4. Click on “Categories” at the top.
5. Select the type of item you want to view.
6. Browse the marketplace for the item you want.
7. Click on your preferred item to get more details.
8. Click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
9. If you are really interested in the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
10. Click on “Save”.
How To Sell on the Marketplace
1. Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
2. At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
3. Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
4. Add the images of the items you have on sale.
5. Type a title for the item.
6. Enter the price of items.
7. Click on “NEXT”.
8. Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
9. Click on “POST”.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace App | Using FB Market As Business Platform – Sell on the Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!