In today’s post, we are considering what we termed Facebook Dating Upcoming Countries. So are you here because you are looking for a post on Facebook dating upcoming countries?
If your answer is yes, we have gotten you covered. It is now official that dating is coming to the Facebook platform.
Like this is some kind of news, however, it’s not a new thing when you talk about dating on the Facebook platform.
Interestingly, the feature has been around from the inception of the platform, it is only being made official currently. In this post, you will see those with access to this feature and where it will be available next.
Facebook Dating Upcoming Countries
The dating feature on Facebook will be available and accessible to Facebook users age 18yrs and above. This will be a feature within the Facebook app and not an app on its own as some may have been anticipating. To make use of this facebook dating feature, users will have to set up a separate dating profile on the platform.
With this, your dating activities will not be visible on your friend’s timeline and thus, they won’t be able to access the activities you are undertaking on the platform.
Interestingly, all activities on the Facebook dating feature will stay and remain there, therefore you have nothing to be worried about.
Once you sign up for this feature you will be provided suggestions for matches as it is in most dating apps. To use this app to connect to other facebook users that have already set up their account and ready to mingle, you will have to comment on a dating profile or like them.
There are other features on this platform such as the secret crush feature that you can also utilise to connect with singles within your local communities.
We think this is the highlight of the whole dating thing on Facebook. You can add your friends on Facebook or Instagram to this secret crush list if you so choose. You will also be able to share your Facebook and Instagram stories to Facebook dating as the provision for doing that is readily available.
There are in addition to the above options, groups and events feature on Facebook dating that also makes the platform interesting to use. With these features, you can easily match and connect with someone who is into the same things as you on the platform.
Lists of Countries with Access to the Facebook Dating Feature
While writing this article, the Facebook dating feature is only available to a selected number of countries.
This implies that not every region or country with access to Facebook will have access to Facebook dating. The countries with access to Facebook dating are as follows;
- The Philippines.
- The United State of America
- The United Kingdom
- Czech Republic,
Those are the countries that can easily and readily access the Facebook dating feature. The company, however, stated that the feature is now available to Europe since 2020.
Buckle up, Europeans, because, at the moment, you can have unrestricted access to all Facebook dating has to offer.
Note, to be able to start using the facebook dating feature, you will need to first off, create a facebook account. Here are the steps for getting that done easily:
- Open facebook via facebook.com
- Next, go to the sign up account section of the facebook official homepage and fill out the registration form
- You can fill the form by providing the following details: your first and last name, your date of birth, your password, your email address or phone number, and your gender.
- Click on the signup button to continue
- go to your email or phone and get the confirmation code sent to you
- Enter the code at the required field
- Click submit
Congratulations. Your account is now live on the facebook social networking site. You can now start using facebook to undertake anything you want on the platform.
How To Find Facebook Dating Platform
Now, that you have successfully created a facebook account, you can now be able to locate and start using the dating feature. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch your mobile phone and tap facebook app. If you don’t have the facebook app on your device, you will need to get it downloaded. Go to play store or app store, search for facebook app, tap download and then install it on your device
- Next, tap to open the facebook app
- Enter your login details and tap login
- Go to either the top right corner or bottom right corner of the facebook app and tap on the three-line icon. This is your facebook app menu button
- On the page that opens, tap dating. You may need to tap see more if you can’t find the dating button on that page. Tap dating and you will be taken to the dating interface
- Set up your profile by following the onscreen instructions
That is how to easily access the facebook dating feature. It is that simple and easy. Just try it out!!!
That is it on Facebook Dating Upcoming Countries – Setting Up Facebook Dating Profile. I hope this guide was helpful. Kindly share!!!
You must log in to post a comment.