In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about How To Set Up Your Dating Profile On Facebook. Yes, this article will show you what Dating Profile On Facebook is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a tutorial on Facebook dating, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Set Up Your Dating Profile On Facebook, Use It, And More is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating | How To Set Up Your Dating Profile On Facebook, Use It, And More.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about Facebook Dating | How To Set Up Your Dating Profile On Facebook, Use It, And More.
What is Facebook Dating – Everything You Need To Know
Facebook’s new dating service is being advertised as a way for Facebook users to find meaningful relationships based on shared interests (i.e., similar interests and groups).
It’s supposed to remove the hassle of having a separate dating profile, and it also incorporates Instagram, enabling you to share Instagram posts directly to your dating profile and create hidden crush lists for both Facebook friends and Instagram followers.
Naturally, you may be wary of using Facebook for dating. After all, even though it’s done online, seeking a partner is a very personal experience. To use Facebook Dating, you must first opt-in. You’ll also be able to report and block users, preventing them from sending you images, videos, messages, and other types of content.
Other key features:
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating.
- You can enter Events and Groups to meet people who share your interests, but bear in mind that you will be visible to them as well.
- To feel better on a date, you can share information about the date – including your current location – with a friend on Facebook Messenger.
- Facebook would make it easy to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile by the end of the year.
How does Facebook Dating work?
Set up your profile
To make sure you’re running the most recent version of the Facebook iOS or Android app, update it. Facebook Dating will be available in a new tab in the Facebook mobile app’s main menu. To join Facebook Dating and build a dating profile, go there (separate from your main profile).
You will be able to enter personal information such as your height, religion, job title, degrees and education, and whether or not you have children, among other things. When designing your dating profile, Facebook can suggest photos and details from your Facebook profile, which you can edit or delete.
To use Facebook Dating, you must be at least 18 years old.
Finding a match
Facebook Dating will ask you to determine your gender and the gender(s) of the people you want to pair with on the service during the setup process. You’ll see gender choices such as cis woman, trans woman, cis male, trans man, and non-binary guy, as well as the option to pick whether you’re interested in anyone, women, men, trans women, or trans men. Potential matches will not be given any of this information.
Only people who have opted in to Facebook Dating will be recommended to you, and they will be based on your likes, interests, and “other things you do on Facebook.” You’ll run into friends of friends as well as people who aren’t in your social circle. If you both add each other to your “Secret Crush” lists, Facebook Dating will not fit you with your Facebook friends.
Contacting a match
There’s no need to swipe if you’re interested in someone; simply leave a message on their Facebook Dating profile or tap the Like button to let them know. You can opt-out if you aren’t involved. All of your Facebook Dating activities will be kept private and will not be posted on Facebook.
What is a Secret Crush list?
You can fit with people you already know on Facebook and Instagram with Secret Crush. You can build a Secret Crush list with up to nine of your Facebook friends or Instagram followers. (However, you must link your Instagram account to Facebook Dating in order to add Instagram followers.)
Those individuals will receive notice that someone has a crush on them. It’s a match if your crush adds you to their Secret Crush list as well. They won’t know anything if your crush isn’t on Facebook Dating, doesn’t make a Secret Crush list, or doesn’t add you to their list.
When will Facebook Dating be available?
Facebook Dating is now available in the United States and 19 other countries, including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam. By early 2020, it will be in Europe.
Interestingly, we have listed listed all the countries where the facebook dating feature is currently available in the preceding section of this post.
That is it on Facebook Dating | How To Set Up Your Dating Profile On Facebook, Use It, And More. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!