In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about FB Buying Selling Trading Market Place. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Buy Sell Trade On Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Buying Selling Swapped Stuff, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, FB Buying Selling Trading Market Place – Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace | Buy Sell Trade On Facebook.
Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace | Buy Sell Trade On Facebook | FB Buying Selling Trading Market place
Facebook Buy Sell Trade – Facebook creates convenient platforms for selling and buying items with ease right on Facebook; with just few taps of your finger, you can set up your item listings on Facebook and start getting interested buyers to patronize you.
As a buyer it becomes rather easy for you to buy items from sellers right on Facebook buy sell trade, you can discover the items you want and purchase them with ease.
Facebook is now popular as a platform for Facebook buy sell trade and lots of people are already maximizing this for making profits on the platform, and getting items they want as quickly as possible.
How To Buy On Marketplace / Facebook Buy Sell Trade
Facebook marketplace makes it easy for you to discover items on sale in your location and purchase items with ease. You can look through listings and find out items near you to purchase; you can find items ranging from clothes, gadgets, vehicles, real estate, and used items placed on sale in Marketplace by people in your area.
To buy on Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Open your facebook app; click the store icon at the top of your page below the search bar, this will open the marketplace.
- Tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page to view the list of all the item categories on marketplace, you can scroll through categories to find recent posts from all categories.
- Then choose a specific category to view, there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people and more. Once you select a particular category, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- You can still decide to search for the items you wish to buy by using the marketplace search bar; you can simply type the keywords on the search bar and tap the search button to find items.
- If you find an item you are interested in, you can click on the item to view its details.
- Just tap the picture or title to enable you to open the details of the item.
- Click on ASK FOR DETAILS to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
- Tap the MESSAGE button to write a message to the seller to ask them directly about the item you wish to buy.
- Then you can tap SAVE to save the post to your saved page which would make it easy for you to locate the item later if you are really interested in buying it.
How To Sell On Marketplace
Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace creates an opportunity for you to sell your items to people in your local area; once you place your listings on Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace, it will be visible for buyers in local area to discover and buy. To sell on Marketplace:
- Log into your facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- On your marketplace page, you have four options, click on SELL. Then select the items you want to sell from your camera roll. You can add multiple photos if you like;
- Facebook does not charge you for that unlike other online marketplaces. Add photos that are clear, that makes it easy for customers to see the items they are buying.
- Label the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING page, enter a title, a brief and catchy title that describes or explains what you are selling to your target audience, Facebook limits your title to just 100 characters. Then click NEXT
- Describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling, then click NEXT. This is an opportunity for you to tell your buyers exactly what you are selling and its attributes.
- Set the price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish. You can use strategic pricing to find out the prices of similar products being sold in your local area to decide the price you will set for your products.
- Enter your Zip code to identify your general location, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
- You have to choose the category your products fall into on the list provided by facebook
- After completing these steps accurately, your items will be made visible for people in your location find on Marketplace. YOUR ITEMS option becomes your management area, where you get notifications from interested buyers.
- You can decide to close deals on messenger when you start receiving messages from interested buyers. If you are getting an influx of buyers on your marketplace, you can create templates to respond to customers with ease.
How To Buy Items On Facebook Buy Sell Trade Groups
Facebook buy sell Trade groups have the publisher defaults to sell something rather than starting a conversation which differentiates it from other facebook groups. Its name, title, and about section of the group can also indicate to you the kind of facebook group it is and the type of items that are being sold in the group.
- A preview of the items on sale under the publisher is available for you to go through when you want to purchase items on the group.
- You can also scroll down the page to check out recent listings, listings contain important details of items sellers wish to sell in the group.
- You can also comment on posts to ask about price and pick up locations if they are not already available on the listings of the items on the post.
- You can click the MESSAGE SELLER button to message the seller directly If you are really interested in buying item from the seller, and conclude transactions.
- To access categories of items for sale in the group, you can do so by clicking the ITEMS FOR SALE link in the left-hand menu. This will enable you to view all the lists of items currently for sale in the group. You can choose which item you want to buy, contact the seller and purchase the item directly from them.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups
It is quite easy to sell something on Facebook buy sell trade group, you can post the listings of your items, and interested buyers can message you directly to buy your items. To sell something in a Facebook buy sell Trade group:
- Click in the publisher which is the little text under the group cover photo
when you click on it, the sell something box opens
- Explain the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING option, you are limited to 100 characters, so you have to make use of this wisely to aptly describe what you are selling to your buyers
- Add the price of what you are selling, location, description, and photos as prompted by Facebook.
- You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell group as well as marketplace; by default, Facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms. If you don’t want to, you can deselect marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button. The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings. Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
Facebook is no longer just a platform for just chatting with friends and scrolling through news feed; it is also now an online marketing platform and lots of users are already taking advantage of this.
You can sell and buy items in your local community through Facebook buy sell trade Marketplace, or you can decide to buy and sell items in Facebook buy and sell groups.
Facebook just creates a convenient platform for you to buy and sell items right on your Facebook account for free.
Buyers can now discover items for sale in their local area through Facebook marketplace and sellers can post listings for their items for customers to see and buy.
That is it on FB Buying Selling Trading Market Place – Facebook Buy Sell Trade Marketplace | Buy Sell Trade On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!
You must log in to post a comment.