Are you here because you are searching for a guide on how to download and install Facebook Messenger app? This article is all about Facebook Messenger App installation and download.
So if you are here because you want to figure out the steps involved in downloading as well as installing messenger app on your device, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below.
In June, Facebook announced it was going to be upgrading the Messenger app. According to facebook, the upgrade will add a favorites section to the main screen of Messenger, rather than opening the app to find only your recent conversation list, the home view is broken up by a row of profile pics for your favorite Messenger contacts followed by an active now section.
This upgrade may not be convenient for some users who choose the old Facebook messenger interface where you can easily get all your Facebook friends and their conversation.
Fortunately, you can hide either section and go back to the old recent conversation view relatively quickly.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get that done:
- First off, you will need to login your profile account
- Next, you will need to long-press on a profile icon
- Once you are done with that, you will need to select Hide this section.
- Now, for the Active Now section, Android users can long-press on any contact and then select Hide this section. Whereas iOS users will need to swipe to the left across a user, tap on Hide All.
- Lastly, a notification will show up during the process letting you know the sections may come back when there’s new stuff to show. If that does happen, you can just repeat the process to hide either section.
How To Access And Download Facebook Messenger App – Install Messenger App
Facebook messenger app can be accessed either on play store or app store. Just launch your device and tap on the store that is available. Once taken to the play store or app store, search for messenger app, tap to download and then tap to install. Once you are done, tap to open and you will be taken to the messenger platgform
And that is all, I do hope that this was helpful to get back your old FAcebook Messenger view, Kindly share this with friends so they can do the same.
You must log in to post a comment.