How Can I Prevent People From Commenting On My Youtube Video – Disable Youtube Video Comments: Did you just share a youtube video and you don’t want people to comment on the video? Or are the comments you are receiving on a youtube video in your channel getting too much? If you answered yes to the question, your next action is to hover to the video and disable comment.
No worries, we will show the steps you need to follow to easily disable comments in a youtube video. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
While it can be helpful to obtain the unfiltered opinions of your YouTube visitors as well as potentially create a better link with them, it can likewise open you up to a fair bit of negativity.
So it makes sense that there may be times when you intend to shut off the feature totally. Simply bear in mind that the action itself can stimulate discussion.
If you choose that you do not want to let people leave comments on your YouTube video, below’s just how to shut off the attribute, utilizing either the classic or beta version of the maker studio:
How to Disable Comments on Your YouTube Video
How to disable comments on YouTube in YouTube Studio (beta)
- Most likely to youtube.com as well as log into your account, if needed.
- Click on your profile picture in the top-right edge of the screen.
- Select “YouTube Studio (beta).”.
- In the left sidebar, choose “Videos.”.
- Click on the name or thumbnail of the video you wish to disable remarks for.
- Toggle over to the “Advanced” tab as well as scroll down to the “Comments and ratings” section.
- Untick the “Allow comments” box to totally disable remarks for that video.
- In the top-right edge, click “Save.”.
How to disable comments on YouTube in YouTube Studio Classic
- Go into YouTube Studio (beta) through the profile picture dropdown menu in the top-right edge of the screen.
- In the bottom-left corner of the display, pick “Creator Studio Classic.”.
- Select “Videos,” in the center section of the screen, or “Video Manager” in the left sidebar.
- Click the name of the video clip you want to work with, or the thumbnail.
- Under the sneak peek of the video, toggle over to “Advanced settings.”.
- Untick the box next to “Allow comments.”.
- Click “Save Changes” in the top-right edge of the display.
That is it on How Can I Prevent People From Commenting On My Youtube Video – Disable Youtube Video Comments.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
You must log in to post a comment.