In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Swapping Items on FB Group. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Swapping Items on FB Group, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Buying Selling Swapped Stuff, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group | How To Access Buy Sell Swap Page | Swapping Items on FB Group | Buying Selling Swapped Stuff.
Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group | Buy Sell Swap Page | Swapping Items on FB Group | Buying Selling Swapped Stuff
Buy Swap Sell Facebook – There are lots of buy, swap & sell groups on Facebook, usually, a community of people in a location that creates a platform for their members to buy easily, swap or sell items in the group.
Buy, swap & sell Facebook groups from different local areas create an enabling environment for individuals to buy, sell & swap items with people they know or people they can reach easily.
Before you can join any of these groups, you may have to be from that location and also have the purpose of selling, buying, and swapping items in the groups.
How To Join Facebook Buy, Swap And Sell Groups
Buy, swap & sell groups are now multiplying on Facebook, creating a convenient platform for people to buy, swap and sell items to people in their local areas. You can join buy, swap and sell groups in location to make buying, selling and swapping items with people in your local community quite easy.
To join such groups, follow these steps:
- You can search for buy, swap and sell groups in your location on Facebook search box, just enter the right keywords for your locations, and different buy and sell groups in your location will pop up in the search results.
- Just click JOIN GROUP and wait for an admin to approve you within 24 hours before you can become a member and start selling. Once you have joined the group, similar buy, swap and sell groups will pop-up, join more to start selling in the groups too.
- You can check out the groups, from the about section; you can get to see members’ profiles and get to know the kind of people in the group. If they match the kind of buy and sell group members you are looking for, you can join group. It’s usually a good idea to sell in groups in your local area but you can choose to expand if you wish.
How To Buy Items On Facebook Buy, Swap And Sell Groups
Facebook buy and sell groups are similar to other Facebook groups; the major difference is the title, purpose of group and the publisher defaults to sell something rather than starting a conversation.
- You can see a preview of the items on sale under the publisher.
- You can scroll down the page to check out recent listings, listings are just items posted by sellers in the group as items they wish to sell.
- You can also comment on posts to ask about price and pick-up locations if they are not already available on the listings of the items on the post.
- If you are really interested in buying an item from the seller, you can click the MESSAGE SELLER button to message the seller directly and conclude transactions.
- You can also access items for sale in the group by clicking the ITEMS FOR SALE link in the left-hand menu. This will enable you to view all the lists of items currently for sale in the group. You can choose which item you want to buy, contact the buyer and purchase the item directly from the seller.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy, Swap And Sell Groups
It is quite easy to sell something in a buy and sell group, you can post the listings of your items, and interested buyers can message you directly to buy your items. To sell something in a Facebook buy and sell group:
- Click in the publisher which is the little text under the group cover photo
- When you click in it, the sell something box opens
- Explain the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING option, You are limited to 100 characters, so you have to make use of this wisely to aptly describe what you are selling to your buyers
- Add the price of what you are selling, location, description, and photos as prompted by Facebook.
- You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell group as well as marketplace; by default Facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms. If you don’t want to, you can deselect marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button. The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
- –Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings. Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
Buy, swap & sell groups on Facebook are quite numerous Facebook and they create the right platform for you to buy, swap and sell varieties of items to people in your local area.
So, you can join buy, swap and sell groups in your location and start swapping, selling, and buying items from people in your local area.
That is it on Buy Swap Sell Facebook Group | How To Access Buy Sell Swap Page | Swapping Items on FB Group | Buying Selling Swapped Stuff. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!