In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know on Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace? Facebook Marketplace Rules. Interestingly during the course of this article, you will see the reasons why you may not be having facebook marketplace and the processes involved in regaining access to marketplace on facebook social media platform.
Well, before we shall proceed with the guide on selling cars on facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to easily create an account on facebook. This is necessary because, without facebook account, you can’t use the marketplace on Facebook.
How To Create Facebook Account
To create a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to go to facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate and click Create New Account
- Now, fill out the registration form by providing the following details: first and last name, password, email address or phone number, gender as well as the date of birth
- To continue, click signup at the bottom of the registration form
Once you undertake the above guide, you will be sent a confirmation code. Enter the code in the required field and click submit
Congratulations, your facebook account is now ready for usage. You can now start using your account for interacting with people online. It is that simple and easy.
Facebook Marketplace Rules
Facebook Marketplace Rules like any other commercial hub are policies that control those who buy and sell on its platform.
Peradventure you desire to sell products as well as buy products from Facebook Marketplace, these rules are things you must adhere to, to avoid Facebook blocking your access to the Marketplace portal.
Facebook Marketplace Rules and Everything You Need To Know
To use Marketplace you must ensure you adhere to the following instructions;
- You must not be new to Facebook. What this means accounts that have been recently created cannot use Facebook Marketplace. This is to ensure that people are protected from scams. Therefore, if you recently created an account, you are to check back later to see if you have been granted access. In the meantime, you can still use buy and sell groups.
- To use Marketplace, you must be in a location where Marketplace is available. If you live in or have recently moved to a location where Marketplace is not available, you won’t be able to use Marketplace.
- You should be over the age of 18 years.
- You are to use Facebook in one of the languages approved for users. The list of approved languages are as follows;
- French and French Canadian,
- Indonesian (Bahasa),
- Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese,
- Thai and
Items That Can Be Sold On Facebook
All items listed for sale on Facebook, must follow Facebook Commerce Policies. These Commerce policies apply to, Marketplace, Buy and Sell groups, Page shops, and Instagram shopping.
Listed below are some of the things that can’t be sold on Facebook;
- Nonphysical products.
- Services or events tickets. Service or event tickets can only be sold on Marketplace with Facebook’s written permission.
- Photos of items displayed must match the description and the title of the listing.
- Animals can’t be sold on Marketplace or buy and sell groups. This also includes posting about animals for adoption. Note, you can create a News Feed post or an ad about the sale of an animal.
- You cannot sell Healthcare-related items on Marketplace. Examples of some of the healthcare-related items are; thermometers, First aid kits, and many others.
- Items on Facebook should not show a before and after picture.
Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace?
If the Marketplace link does not work for you, it may be that Marketplace is not available to you right now.
Facebook Marketplace Rules | Tips On How to Stay Safe On Marketplace
The following tips are offered to help you stay safe on Marketplace.
- Protect your privacy by keeping your financial information from buyers and sellers. If you are offering an electronic for sale, ensure you clear any personal information from the device.
- Meet in a safe location to buy or sell items.
- Verify the item you are buying in person, to ensure it’s what you want, before you pay for it.
- It is advised you make use of cash or person-to-person payment methods.
- Do not sell recalled items.
- Be on the lookout for counterfeit items.
- Take precaution, when buying or selling cars.
Facebook Marketplace, can take you to the next step in your business adventure once you adhere to the rules and stick to policies as you transact your day-to-day business.
That is it on Why Can’t I Access Facebook Marketplace? Facebook Marketplace Rules. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!