How To Remove Birthday On Facebook This Year 2020: This tutorial is here to show the steps you need to follow to quickly take off your birthday date from facebook. So if you wish to remove your account from facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below:
To register for Facebook, you need to provide a complete birth date, consisting of a birth year.
Although you need to supply the date for Facebook administrators, you do not need to share your birth year with the world.
Utilize your profile’s modifying menu to eliminate your birth year from your profile. The modifications work right away, and buddies are not informed when you modify whether your birthday programs.
How To Remove Birthday On Facebook
- Click your name and thumbnail in the leading right corner of any Facebook screen to be directed to your profile.
- Click the light gray “Edit Profile” button at the top of your profile page.
- Go to the “Standard Info” tab on the left side of the “Edit Profile” page.
- Scroll down to the “Birthday” area of the menu. Click the arrow simply underneath your birthday to expose a list of your birthday’s screen alternatives.
- Select “Program just month & day in my profile” if you still wish to show your birthday, however, do not desire profile visitors to see your birth year. Select “Do not reveal my birthday in my profile” to eliminate your birthday from your profile.
- Click the blue “Conserve Modifications” button at the bottom of the screen.
That is it on How To Remove Birthday On Facebook This Year 2020. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!