Facebook strives well when people connect with more friends and interact from time to time.
That is why Facebook users are given full leverage to send friends requests and connect with friends and loved ones.
However, some Facebook friends can be so annoying.
Some might even form the habit of spamming people with lots of irrelevant messages.
In such a case, someone may need to block or unfriend the person.
Yes, Facebook has a feature that lets its users part ways with people they don’t want to interact with on the giant social media platform.
This post is all about how to remove annoying facebook friends from your friends list.
So do you have annoying friends on Facebook that you wish to unfriend?
Here is a facebook post that teaches the steps you need to follow to get that done with ease.
Are you ready?
If yes, continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your facebook friends.
How To Facebook Login Your Account
To Login facebook account, do the following:
- Open your device and tap on the facebook app button
- Enter your login details in the spaces provided
- Tap on the login button and you’re done
To login facebook via your desktop computer, do the following:
- Enter https://www.facebook.com in your browser
- Go to the top right corner of the webpage and enter your login details
- Hover your mouse to the login button and click on it
That is how to login to facebook account.
How To Delete Facebook Friends
To delete someone from your facebook friends list, do the following:
- Click on the profile of the person to proceed to his/her facebook timeline
- Locate and click on the Friends button. The option can be seen at the bottom of their cover photos
- Click unfriend from the drop-down menu
Another way to unfriend someone on facebook is to do the following:
- Click on your facebook profile name. This can be located at the top right corner of your account
- Click on the friends button below your cover photo
- Next, scroll through the list of your friends that appears to the profile you want to delete
- Finally, select unfriend and you’re done.
The person will immediately be removed from your facebook friends list and moved to your facebook blocked list.
You can always check out your Facebook blocked list.
How to check your facebook blocked list
To see your blocked list on facebook, do the following:
1. Login your facebook account via facebook.com
2. Click on the V-shaped icon at the top right corner of your account
3. Click on settings from the list of menus that appear
4. Click on blocking at the left column of the general settings page
5. Scroll down the page and you should see all the friends that you’ve blocked from accessing you on facebook.
That is how to see Facebook blocked list. Bear in mind that if you see someone you mistakenly blocked on facebook in the list that you can easily remove the person by unblocking him/her.
To unblock someone from your facebook blocked list, check at the far right of the person’s name and you should see the unblock option.
Now, click on it and you’re.
When you unblock someone on facebook, facebook does not reconnect you with them automatically.
All you need to do if you wish to start connecting with them as before is to send them brand-new friend requests and wait for them to join.
That is it on how to delete someone from your facebook friends list.
Do you have any questions?
Use the comment box below and please don’t hesitate to share this guide with your friends and loved ones.
Thanks for reading our guide. Do have a nice time!!!