See who poked you on Facebook: The title of this article is one of the most asked questions on facebook poke.
The question comes in different ways. We’ve outlined some of them in the course of this article.
If you are on Quora, a question and answer platform, you’ll agree with the above statement.
Interestingly, this facebook post will expose you to the basic things you need to know about facebook poke.
In fact, this article seeks to provide an answer to the question; How do you see who poked you on Facebook?
Facebook poke keywords: how to see who poked you on facebook mobile app, how to see who poked me on facebook mobile app, how to poke on facebook app 2019, how to poke on facebook app 2018, how to see pokes on facebook app 2018, how to poke on facebook 2019, how to poke someone on facebook 2019, how to poke someone on facebook app 2019
Facebook poke is one of the most popular Facebook features that blown off the platform to its prime state.
Interestingly, Facebook poke meant different things to different facebook users.
That is to say that Facebook users point of view about poke on facebook differs from persons to persons.
Unfortunately, Facebook on it own has not really specified what the giant social media platform feature, poke is all about.
Poke symbols are tiny images of a finger-pointed human hand. You can choose to see the user’s name of the facebook user that sent you the poke.
If you have received a poke, your homepage settings will show the warning. Bear in mind that is it only you that can see/view the poke once you open the facebook poke notification.
Worthy of note also is that you may also receive a Facebook notification informing you about the latest pokes received, depending on your warning settings.
Facebook users only know that once they poke someone by clicking on the pointing finger icon next to their name that they will get notified about it and respond by poking back.
Well, a lot of persons have come up with opinions stating that people poke on facebook for th following reasons:
- poking on facebook is to tell someone that you’re thinking about them
- poking on facebook is for attracting friends attention
- poking people on facebook is one of the means of trying to
- Just to say a quick “hello“
- To remind someone that you’re waiting on a reply or message from him or her
- To check in and see if a person has visited Facebook lately
Yes, those are some of the reasons why Facebook users simply poke others on facebook.
Now, the question is have you poked someone on facebook before? And if your answer is yes, why do you poke them?
Use the comment box at the end of this article to share your answer.
Well, let me stress here that currently there are no clear guidelines on how to use pokes.
Furthermore, as essential tips, as warm greetings, and for many other tasks, they can be used.
When you first logged in, Facebook friends who poked you in the past will be shown on your notification bar, and if you want to do so, you can get poker email alerts.
Facebook Poke Warning And Tips
You can be poked by any of your verified good friends on Facebook, any friend of yours (mutual friend) and anyone on a shared network. The same principle applies to users who are entitled to poke in return.
Hiding from view a Facebook poke absolutely cancels it. Facebook doesn’t keep long-term information about the pokes you’ve got.
Examine that your account settings included the email address & mobile number that was entered to ensure that poke updates reached you.
THE FACEBOOK POKE APPLICATION
In addition, Facebook also has a poke app that gives users access to send messages, pictures, or videos and only displays for a limited number of times to the regular FB poke.
For example, 1, 4, 7, or 10 seconds. The receiver also needs to have the poke app on their phone.
Remember that you can not access or submit such Facebook pokes from a desktop computer.
To poke someone via the poke app, do the following:
- Download the app onto your phone.
- Log into your Facebook account in the app.
- Confirm that you want to use the app under that name.
- Select “Poke a friend with a message, video, or chat.”
- Type in the name of your friend or select a name from your list of contacts.
- Type in your message, and select a photo or video. If you want to add text to a photo or video, tap the screen and hold, and then type in your message or draw on the picture.
- Choose how long you need the message to be seen.
- Tap on the “Send” button
Simply click and hold the message, photo or video until the time runs out to view a Facebook poke you’ve received.
Removing your finger from the screen will cause the message to disappear, photograph, or video. It can’t be seen again once it’s gone.
Keep in mind that they are still retrievable from Facebook for 90 days while pokes vanish after the time limit.
Facebook will send you a notification by flashing an icon next to the poke app on your home page if a friend snaps a screenshot of your poke.
Facebook suggests that you email your friend and ask him or her to delete the screenshot directly if you don’t want it to be published.
How To Someone On Facebook Via Computer
To poke someone on facebook using your desktop computer, do the following:
- log in to your Facebook account via facebook.com
- Next, open a new tab and enter https://www.facebook.com/pokes
- Now, from the facebook poke page that appears, check and you should see the name of the person you want facebook poke
- If you can’t find the name of the person you want to poke, use the search box to bring up the name of the person
- Finally, check and click on the poke button that is next to their name and the person will be notified that you’ve poked him/her
How do you see who poked you on Facebook?
You can see how many pokes you have sent on your pokes page. It will begin showing your poking activities with a Facebook friend after you’ve poked them more than once.
If you’re having trouble finding your pokes page, try searching for https://facebook.com/pokes in your browser.
That is it on How do you see who poked you on Facebook? If you have any questions regarding facebook poke, use the comment box below and we’ll attempt to proffer an answer to.